Terms & Data Policy
- All treatments are undertaken with client consent.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have parent/guardian consent.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must have the parent/guardian present for the duration of the treatment.
- Children are not allowed on the premises.
- Treatments are not a cure for a medical condition, but that of a holistic nature.
- It is the clients responsibility to update the therapist of any changes in their medical, or other, conditions.
- It is the clients responsibility to ask for details if any part of the treatment is not understood.
- If unsure about any form of treatment, clients must seek advise from their GP or other qualified health provider.
- It is the clients responsibility to disclose any and all information that relates to the treatment. failure to do so could cause treatments to have adverse affects.
- Certain treatments require a free patch test 48hrs prior to booking. You will be made aware of this upon booking and will also be stated under said treatment on our website.
Payments & Bookings
- Appointments via booking only.
- £10.00 deposit required to secure salon bookings.
- 50% deposit required to secure mobile bookings.
- Deposit is non refundable unless cancelled/amended 48hrs in advance..Balance to be paid on the day.
- Appointments will not be held without a deposit.
- Late arrivals will result in a shorter treatment where adjustments can not be made.
- Package deal payments are due upfront and are non refundable.
- Gift vouchers can not be used against any offers.
Mobile Booking Requirements
- Available parking directly outside residence is a must due to heavy equipment and therapy bed.
- Must mention if property is not on the ground floor or if treatments will be carried out in the upstairs of a house.
- Travel charges apply.
- Small table, electric points and access to hot water/sink for hot stone massage, facials, mani/pedis, and body treatments will be required.
- 50% deposit to secure booking. Non refundable unless cancelled/amended 48hrs in advance. Balance to be paid on the day.
- Minimum £50.00 treatment is required for mobile bookings.
Therapist will not carry out treatments if the above is not within compliance and you will lose your deposit.
- There are free parking bays directly opposite.
- Free parking available on side street which is a 3min walk for bookings made between 1pm & 2pm.
- Full address details will be included in your confirmation email.
- Nearest station is a 5min walk from the salon - Bush Hill Park station.
Food & Drink
- No food or drink is allowed on the premises.
- Water is allowed.
- Our CCTV footage is in place for our (Sa'ha) and our clients safeguarding.
- It is also used to protect our property.
The manager has access to footage and is held for 30 days, after which it is deleted.
- Should you require footage for any reason, this can provided at a cost of £10.00.
- There are no cameras in the treatment area.
Fully Qualified (MGBT) (ITECH) (DIPLOMA), Over 15 Years Experience, Insured And Licensed By Enfield Council.
This Is A Ladies Only Service.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention & Control Policy
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention & Control Policy
All of us have been affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and we would firstly like to thank you all for your continued support and lovely messages.
We have missed being able to offer you the treatments that we know you love, and we are looking forward to seeing you again as soon as possible.
Our priority is to keep you as safe as possible and prior to re-opening the salon we have implemented a number of changes which we would like to make you aware of. During the time the salon has been closed, we have completed the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention and Control course which is accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists Ltd, the UK trade body for our industry. We have since made a number of changes in the way that we operate that you will notice when you next visit.
If the therapist feels ill or has symptoms of COVlD-19, they will self-isolate immediately and close the salon. This may mean that we have to cancel your appointment at short notice. We appreciate that this may be inconvenient but it is done entirely for your own safety. If your appointment is cancelled you will be able to re-book again or ask for a full refund or voucher.
If you or any of the people you live with feel ill or display any symptoms of COVlD-19 please advise us as soon as possible and DO NOT COME TO THE SALON FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. We have amended our booking terms and conditions and you will not be charged for any appointments which you miss due to COVID-19.
Visiting the Salon:
For your safety and to maintain social distancing, we ask that you attend your appointments alone and as close to the appointment time as possible. Please do not turn up early for appointments as this may mean that you come into contact with other clients who are just leaving or during our disinfecting process.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning in the salon including making sure that common surfaces, bathroom, door handles etc. are steam cleaned and wiped clean using disinfectant products between each client.
All tools and equipment will be disinfected or sterilised in line with the specific manufacturers’ instructions for your safety.Wherever possible we will utilise environmentally, friendly, single use items during treatments that will be disposed of safely after use in order to protect you from cross infection.
You will have access to soap and water to wash your hands with as soon as you enter the salon and we will also have hand sanitiser available.
We will understand and not be offended if you wish to wear a face mask or wear disposable gloves when you visit the salon and during your treatment if this is appropriate.
Please do not be surprised or upset if we use personal protective equipment (PPE) during your visit and during your treatment. This may include disposable gloves / face masks / aprons where appropriate.
We can confirm that the laundering of salon towels and uniforms is a priority and we can assure you that all salon laundry is washed at 60 degrees C or higher.
All disposable items are bagged and safely removed from the treatment area between each client
We have carried out a risk assessment on all treatments and we are confident that we can continue to provide these safely.
During your treatment:
We understand the importance of hand hygiene and we will ensure that the therapist will be washing hands in according with NHS recommendations before the start, and after your treatment.
We will make your treatment as safe, comfortable and enjoyable as possible. If you have any concerns about your treatments please let us know and we will do what we can to comply to your needs.
After the treatment:
In order to avoid handling of cash, we would prefer if you could pay for your treatment online.
All of these procedures have been implemented for your safety as well as our own. We will continue to take advice from the Government and the NHS regarding safe practice and will amend them as necessary.
Thank you for your understanding.
We are fully GDPR compliant.
Treatments - Data collected from you (the client) will never be passed onto a third party. It is required to remain on our systems by law for seven years from your last treatment. You will only receive emails from us in regards to your booking confirmation/cancellation. Bookings can not take place without us sending out confirmation via email.
Social media - You have a choice to opt into our social media platforms and opt out any time you wish to do so. Any information you provide will be used solely for the reason it has been provided.
Advertising - We do not use your personal information for any form of advertising unless your (the clints) consent has been given. We only advertise via social media.
Questions & Queries - If you have any questions or queries in regards to our policies or do not want to be contacted, please send us a message via our 'contact' page.